Enable your business to track and report on projects, view budget variances, streamline routes and tasks, and manage inventory.
- Scheduling and Dispatch: Providing a visual view of your entire field staff, enabling you to easily manage who is doing what job, and when.
- Customer Management: Quoting, customer information look-up, and the ability to schedule installation appointments right from the order entry screen.
- Route Planning: Full route optimization for appointment planning and plotted out via Google Maps. Maximize the time and efficiency of your drivers and increase customer satisfaction.
- Mobile: Use any device and any web browser to access customer data and the service information related to the job being performed.
- Contract Management: Have a complete picture of the upcoming renewal periods for your customers and receive necessary alerts for managing and scheduling out these services.
- Warranty Management: Track your customers' part warranties and manage the various components and varying periods associated with them.
- Equipment management: View the equipment maintenance schedules, track repairs, and know ahead of time the parts needed are in stock.
- Dashboards & Reporting: From user defined lists to custom analysis tools, building a personalized dashboard is as easy as a few clicks. Simplify the view of your business, and have the actionable data in front of you to make decisions.
- Document Management: Organize, share, and store work documents. Retrieve and attach files to jobs and projects, including forecast revisions and change orders.
- Expense Tracking: Streamline the collection of labor and labor related expenses. Compare projected costs versus actual and manage costs against every phase of the project.
Since 1989, we've guided customers through the process of successfully implementing ERP software. Contact us if you need help choosing or implementing your business system.